Welcome!The Working Women's Forum
We are an organization of women in the Western Connecticut area founded in 2005. We meet to grow professionally and personally through education, networking and the sharing of ideas and experiences. We meet the second Wednesday of each month. Our meeting format currently is networking, dinner and cash bar and usually a presentation. The cost to attend is $25 for non-members and $10 for members. You do not need to be currently working to attend meetings or become a member. This is a great organization to belong to if you are self-employed or considering starting your own business.
2014-2015 Meetings and Speakers
- Sept. 10, 2014: Heather Hansen O'Neill: Find Your Fire
- Oct. 8, 2014: Judy Grabarz: Beautifying Your Space with Today's Floral Trends
- Nov. 12, 2014: Dr. John Woodall: You're Stronger Than You Might Think
- Dec. 10, 2014 Holiday Meeting - No Speaker
- Jan. 14, 2015: Jennifer Zulli: Meditation and Yoga - De-stress Within
- Feb. 11, 2015: Mary Wilson & Patrick Kearney: Working with a Partner
- Mar. 11, 2015: Kate Fitzpatrick: Build Your Business on Social Media with 14 Min A Day
- Apr. 15, 2015: Donna Perierra: The Rewards and Challenges of Being an Elected Official
- May 13, 2015: End of the Year Meeting - No Speaker
3 Ways to Get Involved
Our next meeting is Wed., Sept. 10, 2014. The meeting is at 'The Villa' restaurant in Sandy Hook. The meetings start at 6pm and end at 8:30pm. This meeting will be our first meeting after our summer break. Networking, light supper, introductions and a presentation:Our Speaker will be Heather Hansen O'Neill. Heather's presentation is entitled "Find Your Fire" Call 203.426.7022 for more information or to reserve a spot.
Please help us support the women who are members by searching for product and services from within our directory!
Our Next Meeting
Our Next Meeting is
Wed., Mar. 11, 2015
Meeting Summary: Communications Consultant Kate Fitzpatrick will present "How to Build Your Business on Social Media in 14 Minutes a Day".
Find Out about becoming a member
Only $60 a year
Membership has lots of benefits to help you grow your business.
Look here first
for products and services
Looking for a product or service? Consider using a member first!
Join Our LinkedIn Group
Like us on Facebook